Sunday, February 14, 2010
"Sniff," Ella and Gratitude for Valentine's Day...
Sooo lovely...So, tonight I leave you with a simple Valentine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96UbVbNqRSE
And to the left is Page 4 of SNIFF, which comes out in August!!! This picture of Horace, Maya, Ricky, and Li seems just right for Valentine's Day, considering this series of books is a work of LOVE. My illustrator Isabelle Decenciere, who now lives in Peru, we worked on this series together over 8 years ago -- when we were just kids!!! And now -- it is coming alive.
So, look at the picture and think of what seeds you are planting today that will bring forth a garden of stunningly colorful flowers in the years to come. And Ella will sing you all to sleep...
Love to all of you,
Kieren & Isabelle & Horace & Maya & Ricky & Li & Ella...
p.s. Today, for my 5 things:
1. Wrote letter thanking director I want to work with on my movie -- thanking him for being a big, generous fan of mine.
2. Wrote birthday card to actor friend whom I would love to produce/act in my movie.
3. Reading script of DIRECTOR whose movies I want to star in.
4. blogging, which keeps me on the path :)
5. Asked talent manager to be friends on facebook -- making connections to begin representation with THE BEST. He accepted.
Gratitude goes a long way... Happy V Day my little blades...