Thursday, July 1, 2010

19 days.

“I’m a believer in the idea that if we 

change ourselves, we can change our 

world."

- Yehuda Berg.


 I am working on changing 3 things for the next 19 

days, my little blades:

1. read every night. for 10 minutes minimum.

2. meditate every morning for 5 minutes minimum.

3.  edit my movie every day for 1 hour minumum.

4. listen to my heart, let the light in and listen. then act.

5. help others -- write a letter, send an email, volunteer. reach out.


... what will you all do, my little blades?

today I felt SO happy with WME Voice-overs & with 

my commercial agent, Lisa.

I am with two great agencies and I have great relationships forming.

Now -- onto my manager and talent agents -- forming a team.

and conquering the world.

send me great $$$ vibes, my little blades... This is a 

HUGE turning point for me.

And I need all of your love and care.

And just know -- that I send ALL of it back to you all. 

Each and every one of you.

I love you all... Always.



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete