Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Faulkner's Wisdom.

"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."
-William Faulkner


this is what i am up to at the moment, my dear blades... this is what i am up for. being better than myself.

busy busy little beast that i am.

i shall cease such busy-ness for some time away soon -- but i shall continue to blog! yay!

so... just know:

i have a great director reading my movie.
i am meeting with producers/investors when i return.
i am recording another voice over tomorrow morning!
i am meeting with my super talented star friend in NY and we shall see what magic comes of it...
i am finishing up the cover of SNIFF & getting the book to a children's TV show creator.
and working on signing with an agent and manager!
also -- mailing out my director letters tomorrow.

and... no more tutoring. wow. feels great to say.

movie star and best-selling author -- NOW is the TIME.

i hope this finds all of you inspired... i am SO inspired by my friends who are falling in love and making their dreams come true.

i am SO happy to be creating my dreams. and to be open to meeting my main squeeze... 

i know he is out there. just as i know that i am steadily making all of my dreams come true.

magic.

sending love to you all, near and far.

love... always....

No comments:

Post a Comment