Friday, March 19, 2010

Inspiring.

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
-- Michael Jackson.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUJICDJNnqM#watch-main-area

Dreams DO come true.


Here is the Haiti Flashmob from Highland & Hollywood last weekend!!!

My dear friend Staci Lawrence -- whom I brought to Michael Jackson's Memorial last summer -- she and the superfly Conroe Brooks -- started Flashmob America because of MJ. He inspired them as he continues to inspire me and millions the whole world over...

And so -- Travis Payne -- Michael's amaaaaazing choreographer from "This Is It" called them -- and he LED THE FLASHMOB.

I was crying when I saw it.

He got to dance MJ's dance that no one got to see LIVE -- and my friends got a touch of Michael.

I SO needed this after yesterday's little heartbreak.

The Phoenix is yet again TAKING FLIGHT.

Michael continues to inspire me to tears and to dance and to perform and to write.

May I inspire the whole world over -- starting now!!!

The time is NOW.

Let's all of us love and express today and take a risk.

Love... always.

No comments:

Post a Comment