Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Piglet and her Poohs.

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" He whispered.

"Yes, Piglet?"

"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."

My little blades, or in this case, my Poohs...

It is one day away from my birthday!!! And I find myself feeling thankful, sooo thankful for all of the LOVE in my life. Every morning, I wake up and I say ten things I am grateful for. And when I go to sleep I pray for all of my loved ones -- meaning the whole wide world...

And I am grateful for all of you. For reading my words. And texting me and facebooking me and emailing me and calling me to tell me that you are inspired -- to do more and to be more, to out your own dreams out there for the world to illuminate. That you love the blog. That you are proud of me for putting myself out there. That I am in some way reminding you of what are you meant to do, to be, just by my "sounding my barbaric yawp," as I said last night.

So... this blog is for you. For all of you. To thank you for inspiring me to continue on my journey, my quest to make this the most extraordinary year of my life. Where all of my dreams are coming swingingly true. I see this blog as my journal -- what I tell myself, I tell you. What I tell a best friend on the phone in the car or on a walk, I tell you. 

So... I thank you all. My Poohs. This Piglet is thankful for all of the overflowing LOVE. I am eternally grateful to embark upon this exquisite journey with all of you behind me -- whispering, "grow." Reminding me on literally a daily basis that writing this blog -- that keeping my word -- documenting my story -- is something you all dig. Are proud of. 

And you all inspire me. For taking the time to read what I write. What I love. What I believe in.

Honestly, having you all out there -- I am never alone. I have all of my Poohs behind me -- when I audition, take a meeting, send an email, make a phone call, get a referral, sign a contract, watch a childhood dream become a young woman's reality.

So... thank you, thank you, thank you. All of you.

Sleep with the angels tonight. And tomorrow... and every day, strap on your dreams tightly to your chest and fly through this city and the world beyond it with a mission to make this world a brighter place because you exist in it for this magical moment in time.

Love... Always,
Piglet.  

p.s. 
1.Spoke to manager I want to work with -- got a glittering referral from amaaaazing movie star/friend of my heart.
2. Spoke to friend who referred me to movie role -- waiting on casting directors to call.
3. Asked CAA for the script to prepare.
4. Did the "repeating exercise" (acting exercise) this morning with Walita, new actress friend from NYC.
5. Emailed lawyer about the Wolverine lack of payment. Have phone meeting tomorrow at 11:30am.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video clip is PERFECTION. Finally -- someone has the courage to speak out!!!

    Thank you for sharing this... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete