Monday, August 23, 2010

"Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential."
Bruce Lee 


Today my little blades was a day of great expansion. I made a whole list of whom to contact. And I contacted all of them. Except for my sister. And -- tomorrow, I shall contact her -- write her a letter to show her how much I love her.

But today, today was a day of movement. I crossed off items on my list with vigor. I called people and emailed and got things done.

Today was communication. And tomorrow is communication and the loving of my house, my home, the cleansing of my home in preparation for new things.

I shall call US Airways. Write my sister and mail the lettre. Follow up on agent referrals. Go to Kinko's to photocopy. And mail thank you letter to manager with story photocopied. I shall play with Gatsby. And I shall print up my movie. Go over it. Edit it. Start to figure it out. Spend one hour. Time myself. Release the fear, embrace the stretching of me -- I did it with plays and kid's books and my memoir and thus, I can do it with my movie. My own movie!!! This has been a dream of mine for years -- my "star vehicle," as Natalie called it.

Thrilled.

Proud of me today, my little blades. I did what I set out to do. 

And I met with a lovely producer tonight.

Ahhhh.... I am now heading to sleepytime tea...

What have you accomplished today? What are your goals for tomorrow? Make a list of 3 big things and not just "call manager." I mean also like -- Communicate, reach out, express your dreams.

Breathe before being reactive.

Mine for tomorrow is follow up on today's list with communicating. And cleansing my house. And -- focus. When I audition and before, focus. I LOVE meditating and visualizing. I shall do this again tomorrow.

I hope this finds you all smiling...

And grab your dreams tomorrow and run them towards the sun... They shall light up the darkest skies. And you shall all become stars.

I send you all Love... Always!  

No comments:

Post a Comment