Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hitchcocks excites...


Rear Window (1954) Grace Kelly & Jimmy Stewart
Uploaded by jack_helltoy. - Check out other Film & TV videos.







My little blades, I am posting this as my friend
Caroline and I watched a Hitchcock watched a Hitchcock
named Shadow of a Doubt last night and I found myself
so inspired by the simplicity and beauty of his writing
and how clean his directing is.


What a master he was.


And I am thrilled to be making my own movie soon! And
to work with the greatest directors of our time. And
to carry along this tradition of extraordinary film-
making.


Whom do you want to work with? What filmmakers or human
beings inspire you?


Just some glittering thoughts for a crisp & sunny
Saturday...


Love to you all... Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment