Monday, August 2, 2010

I heart FLW.

"The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen."
 -Frank Lloyd Wright


My little blades, I have sooo many thoughts tonight, but alas... I am a sleepy blogger. I was out last night til 4am. Zoiks! And for any of you who know what a true homebody I am, this was a HUGE deal for me. I kinda feel like a rock star!

I have tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow to tell you about my neighbor's unexpectedly magical vision board, about my breakfast with THE DIRECTOR, about my upcoming meeting with the RAD manager, about my potential show on the east coast, about beginning to edit my movie, write/choose my short to shoot asap, about the sweet inevitability of success... But let's leave it all at the glorious door of tomorrow...

And tonight, when we all sleeeep, let's raise a toast to love. All that matters anyway.

Love... Always...

No comments:

Post a Comment