Thursday, August 12, 2010

Exquisite Moments.

“We have come into this exquisite world to experience ever and ever more deeply our divine courage, freedom and light!”
- Hafiz.


I experienced this today, my little blades! I did... I meditated last night about my meeting with the manager, I visualized our meeting, I felt our meeting. And I visualized my commercial call-back today as well. Both of them. Even my voice over audition -- I didn't necessarily visualize it, but I sent light to it -- so that when I thought of it, I smiled and felt excited about it.

And today, all three opportunities went swimmingly, glowingly, honestly, happily.

I felt so me in these moments... Relaxed and excited. This combination of courage and freedom and light of which Hafiz speaks.

And I honestly believe, my little blades, that meditating last night, that visualizing these moments, that being quiet about them is what made soooo much of the difference.

Tonight, I treated myself to sushi as a treat. I took myself out. And made two lovely new friends. Today I reconnected with a great guy from over ten years ago in NYC, whom I met in NYC. Today I met a lovely woman who is a top manager. Today I had a blast at a commercial call-back -- it was fun! Not a word I connected with commercial auditions since I have lived here.

And it's all a part of this divine full circle I am experiencing in my life -- the courage and the freedom and the light -- they are back!!!

They are within us all.

All of us little blades.

And what I wish for all of you -- is that you take 5 minutes out of your day to meditate, clear out your thoughts, and then, then when you have something big happening, visualize it happening -- every moment, unfolding like a Christmas present. Relaxed and breathing and happy.

And I promise you -- it will. The moments will love you right back.

So... these are some thoughts from my day, my little blades. I wish for all of these things -- divine courage and freedom and light -- for each and every one of you.

I send you all love... Always...






No comments:

Post a Comment