Thursday, August 19, 2010

the perfect balance.

"I have a holistic need to work and to have huge ties of love in my life. I can't imagine eschewing one for the other."
- Meryl Streep.


my little blades, i am sleeeepy... and thus, i am keeping this one short. but alas -- i feel exactly as meryl does. this i find to be the perfect balance.

and i am craving it myself -- as i am sure you all are too -- and we all work towards achieving this balance daily.

i booked another VO spot and i record tomorrow. exciting.

and i am auditioning for VO's up a storm -- in fact, WME is so good that i am becoming a booking machine.

i never heard back from the national commercial i was on avail for -- but i am there. it's just a matter of time.

and alas, the manager wrote me a lovely email -- probably one of the loveliest i have ever received in this industry. but alas -- she said she has too many clients who are not working. and so, we will not be working together... happy to have met her though. she's a good one.

so -- onward and upward. 

i have no idea where the future will bring me -- but i have certainty that it will be golden.

and i send you all golden vibes -- i am doing my new vision board this weekend -- and i am excited to out new things down. to dream new dreams...

i hope this finds you all happy and finding balance in your lives.

love... always!


No comments:

Post a Comment