Friday, August 13, 2010

Mahalia's Wisdom.

"Faith and prayer are the vitamins of the soul; man cannot live in health without them." Mahalia Jackson 


This is what I leave all of my little blades with tonight. Faith and prayer.

Please say a prayer for my friend Drew who is in critical condition in a Los Angeles hospital...

And please say a prayer for all of our loved ones, for our own souls and happiness, let's all, little blades, have faith that we are exactly where we need to be in order to live healthy and loving lives.

And how about whether you read this tonight or tomorrow morning or whenever you do -- think of what Mahalia so wisely said and think of 10 things you have faith in and then pray for 10 things you wish to be true.

And if every day, you communicate with the creator, with God, this way, I guarantee your life will begin to transform.

And always, with gratitude. Let gratitude be the cake which you decorate with your life.

Perhaps tonight, I feel a little on the spiritual-side -- though I always am -- but thinking of my friend Drew, and playing with Gatsby in the courtyard just ten minutes ago, and having a glass of wine with some friends just an hour ago at a nearby, Cheers-esque bar, it seems to me... that life is good.

And I for one, am happy to be here.

So, don't forget my little blades, ten things to pray for and ten things you have faith in, then combine the two and watch your life take off...

Love to all of you... Always...




No comments:

Post a Comment