Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2 Blog Shakur.

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."
- Robert Frost.

Good evening, my little blades/beasts! I have been sooo busy that I have been remiss about my/our beloved blog... And thus, tonight I make you a promise as the great and lovely Robert Frost once did as well -- I shall blog twice tomorrow.

And thus, tonight I leave you with this: I recorded my first Voice Over with William Morris Endeavor yesterday and I shot a commercial today, shot TYRANNY last night, and I am recording another voice over tomorrow!

Exciting times.

I am reading my movie tomorrow afternoon -- before I get it in the hands of 3, actually 4, amaaaazing artists/producers/investors/great actors/movie stars.

I am excited to sign with a great manager and then an agent.

And alas... to fall in love. 

So, my dear blades, I press on -- like boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the future... Sorry, F. Scott -- but I feel more uplifted than your gorgeous words, and so I changed them a bit :)

Last night, I got a total of 2 hours and 15 minutes of sleep. A nap. Really.

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow, I shall blog twice and let you all into my heart as I hope to give you back even more than you all give to me just by reading me.

On this note, do not give up. Hold onto your dreams and then -- scatter as many seeds as possibly human. And you just watch them grow all over.

They will grow. My kid's books are being published almost 9 years after I wrote them. I was a kid with my friend Isabelle. Me writing and her drawing...

TYRANNY was a dream of John's ten years ago.

Forrest Gump was in turn around for 7 years.

Do 5 things for your career tomorrow. Abd believe it or not, the best thing you can do along with those 5 things is 1 thing to help another human being with no thought for yourself. Just love. Pure love.

And hold tight, because if every day you keep planting those seeds, you will be amaaaazed at how brilliantly they will grow.

Keep you promise to yourselves. You're all you've got.

Love... Always. 


No comments:

Post a Comment